Hydrogaïa is an international water exhibition to be held in France where to meet exhibitors, suppliers and key partners in the water industry.
The 2015 edition of HydroGaïa will focus on the theme: WATER AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENTS.
• 2 days to network with key market players among the 150 French and international leaders
• 2 days to discover all the latest news and market trends
• 2 days to participate in thematic and focused lectures
• 2 days to realise projects with committed and established experts
• 2 business days to support and strengthen the growth of business
LDI’s distributor Cometec invited us to co-exhibit with them at this exhibition and as they focus on water technologies, we felt this as an excellent opportunity to diversify our portfolio of applications for our ROW oil on water detector. Thank you Cometec for HydroGaïa International Water Exhibition.
Location: Montpellier, France
Dates: May 27-28, 2015
Booth: Hall B2 at Stand B 503
About HydroGaïa International Water Exhibition
HydroGaïa International Water Exhibition is the key trade fair in the South of France for major players in the water industry and their applications. The two day fair showcases the latest technologies related to water resource conservation and preservation. Hydrogaia attracts a large number of professionals from domestic, national and international backgrounds to come together and bring out innovative concepts on how water conservation could be undertaken on higher levels. The event features a number of associated eco friendly techniques that can be undertaken in order to improve the quality of the open water resources.