Controller of personal data
The controller of personal data of Visitors is LDI AS, registry code 10390775, address Kopliranna 49, Tallinn, Estonia.
LDI kindly asks anyone having any questions or concerns to email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principles of collection and processing of personal data
Visitors’ consent. LDI collects personal data of the Visitors with the consent of the Visitors when Visitors visit the LDI website or write to LDI email address. LDI only collects personal data of the Visitors if the Visitors provide such information voluntarily.
Manner of granting consent. By transferring personal data to LDI AS via the website for the purpose of inquiring communication with LDI, the Visitors grant consent for the processing of their personal data.
When transferring personal data in any other manner, the Visitors grant consent to the processing of personal data in a format that can be reproduced in writing.
LDI processes personal data submitted by the Visitors in compliance with the requirements established in applicable law and always proceeds from the interests, rights and freedoms of the Visitors when processing personal data.
The objective of LDI is the responsible processing of personal data, adhering to the best practice and keeping in mind that there is a constant readiness to demonstrate the compliance of the processing of personal data with the purposes established.
All the LDI’s operations and procedures related to the processing of personal data are based on the following principles:
- the principle of lawfulness – personal data can only be collected in an honest and lawful manner;
- the principle of purposefulness – personal data can only be collected for the achievement of determined and lawful purposes, and they shall not be processed in a manner not conforming to the purposes of data processing;
- the principle of minimalism – personal data can only be collected to the extent necessary for the achievement of determined purposes;
- the principle of restricted use – personal data can be used for other purposes only with the consent of the Visitors or with the permission of a competent authority;
- the principle of data quality – personal data must be up-to-date, complete and necessary for the achievement of the purpose of data processing;
Visitors has the right to demand the rectification of inaccurate or misleading data.
Purposes of processing personal data
LDI collects personal data of the Visitors for the following purposes:
- for providing quotations or invoices concerning sales and for additional inquiry information;
- for communicating with the Visitors interested in the products and services provided by LDI (incl. by email, by telephone, by online communication and, if necessary, by social media).
LDI generally processes the data of the Visitors because this is necessary for information sharing with the Visitors or for the application of measures preceding purchase or utilisation of LDI products.
Personal data to be processed
LDI may collect personal data to the extent necessary for the purpose of the provision of services, and such data primarily include, but are not limited to, the Visitors’s name, email address(es), postal address(es), telephone/mobile number(s), online communication profile and/or website address(es).
When the Visitors visits the LDI website, LDI may collect non-personal data of the Visitors via the technical information transmitted by digital devices (e.g. cookies and other similar technologies). Such data include, for instance, the date and time of visiting the website, information downloaded from the website, information about the name of the browser and operating system, the Internet service provider and other similar information.
LDI processes such data anonymously and the data are used for statistical purposes and for the purpose of improving the functionality of the website.
When starting to use the LDI’s website, the Visitors consents to the collection of non-personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
LDI AS does not transfer the Visitors’s personal data to third parties, unless the obligation to submit the data arises from the legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
Visitors’s rights regarding processing of personal data
The Visitors has the right to address LDI at any time on the basis of the corresponding written and free-format request (email@example.com) to exercise their rights arising from legislation:
- the right to request access to the personal data concerning the Visitors;
- the right to demand rectification of data;
- the right to demand erasure of data;
- the right to restrict processing of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right that no decisions are made in respect of the Visitors on the basis of processing carried out by automated means;